Ingredients to make 12 muffins
- 500g Middleton Plain Muffin Mix
- 150g Oil
- 200g Pureed Peach
- 125g Tinned Raspberries
- Add dry mix to the bowl.
- Mix the Oil and pureed Peach together and add ¾ of the mixture to the dry mix.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down side of the bowl and add the remaining oil and pureed Peach to the mixture and beat for a further 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down side again and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Scrape down mixture again and mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Add the tinned Raspberries in the last 30 seconds of mixing or fold in by hand.
- Scale mixture to required amount into a muffin case.
- Bake at 190ºC / 400ºF / Gas Mark 5 for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool on wire rack before serving.
* Optional use fresh fruit to reduce sugars.