- 1 sachet Cooks Choice Pepper Steak Coater
- 4 x Fillet Steaks 150g (6oz)
- 1 pack 375g pre-rolled puff pastry
- 1 small jar 227g caramelised red onion
- Coat the fillets in Cooks Choice Pepper Steak Coater and leave for 5 minutes.
- Place on a non stick oven tray and cook in a pre-heated oven 220C / 425F/Gas Mark 7 for 8 minutes to seal the fillets. Allow to cool.
- Take a sheet of the pastry and place a small amount of the caramelised red onion in the centre of the pastry sheet and place a fillet on top. Place a little more of the caramelised red onion on top of the fillet.
- Completely wrap each individual fillet in a sheet of pastry.
- Brush the surface of each beef wellington with milk or beaten egg.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7 Serve with fresh vegetables and new potatoes.