Ingredients to make 4 x 475g loaves
- 1kg Gluten Free White Bread & Pizza Mix
- 821g (ml) Tepid Water
- 107g Vegetable Oil
- Add the dry mix to a mixing bowl.
- In a separate container mix the water with the oil.
- Add the liquids to the dry mix on a slow speed for 3 minutes using a dough hook attachment.
- Scrape down and mix for a further 3 minutes on a medium speed.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead into a large ball.
- Weigh 475g of dough to make each loaf.
- On a Rice floured surface roll out the dough until it is approximately 20mm/1 inch deep.
- Spread the dough liberally with honey.
- Sprinkle a mixture of mixed seeds and raisin over the honey (enough to cover evenly)
- Starting at one edge roll the dough into a Swiss roll type tube. There should be a spiral of seeds & raisins when completed.
- Tuck the ends of the roll in and place in a well greased 1lb loaf tin.
- Spread the top of the loaf with a thin layer of honey.
- Sprinkle with more of the seed and raisin mixture.
- Spray or sprinkle rolls/loaves with water and cover with cling film or cover with a clean damp cloth and leave to prove in a warm place for approximately 60 minutes, or until double in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 35 – 40 minutes.